One of the most dreaded facts in life is aging and facial wrinkles. Wrinkles and deep folds start surfacing as soon as one hits the age of 30. The visual aging factors can however be reduced and prevented through cosmetic or plastic surgery. Aside from facial reconstruction, surgeons today use Juvederm to reduce wrinkles and soften deep folds thus making it possible for one to have a youthful young look. Juvederm involves injecting facial filler agents under the skin, thus removing nasolabial folds and absorbing creases and smile lines on the face. The filler compound used in Juvederm, hyaluronic acid, is eventually absorbed into the body within nine months, thus giving one a more natural youthful look and feel. Some patients however have to undergo repeat filler injections of the same to help their bodies maintain the youthful look.
Reasons why you should consider Juvederm
- The filler material is naturally produced in our bodies: Hyaluronic acid used as the primary filler compound is very stableand produced naturally in the human body. The only reason why this compound has to be injected into the dermis is to enhance its action on the skin. In addition to this, natural production of hyaluronic acid in our bodies decline as we age thus making it almost impossible for the body to prevent wrinkle development.
- No surgery is required: Unlike plastic surgery where surgeons have to cut and stretch your skin to reduce wrinkles, no surgery is required in Juvederm. The cosmetic surgeons only need to inject enough filler material into the dermis, which boosts the skin's elasticity hence controlling the visual aging factors. The injection can be performed in an office and takes just a few minutes to complete.
- Hyaluronic acid is eventually absorbed into the body: The filler compound used, hyaluronic acid, is eventually absorbed into the skin, which makes it almost impossible for one to suffer from leakage of the same. This makes it a lot safer than using other facial reconstruction methods to look younger and have a radiant skin.
- Almost instantaneous results: This is one of the main reasons why most people, especially celebrities, prefer using this option to plastic surgery, among other anti-aging products. The filler content used is unreactive, and the results are almost instant. As long as the procedure is done correctly, your face will be transformed for the better within minutes.
- Biodegradable and Reversible: This is a major advantage over other forms of beauty therapies. Juvederm is reversible meaning you can have the process reversed if you aren’t comfortable with the results. This should however be done within a month or two of the injections. In addition to this, the filler gel is 100% biodegradable as the body breaks it down over time to blend in perfectly in the body. This happens naturally and automatically meaning you won’t notice a thing.